The top 10 reasons why business owners want to rebuild their site.
There are many reasons why you might want to rebuild your website.
Here are 10 of the most common reasons:
- Your embarrassed by your website, and worry about what your prospects would
think about if they visited it.
- Your website no longer accurately reflects your brand / what you are offering to your customers.
- Your website is not mobile-friendly and is losing you traffic and potential customers.
- You’ve outgrown your current website platform and need something more robust.
- Your website is not search engine friendly and you’re losing organic traffic.
- Your website security is outdated and you’re at risk for hacks and attacks.
- Your website is slow to load
- You want to be able to track your website's performance better
- You want to be able to update content on your site yourself (and do it easily!)
- You want to add new features to your site
Has it been more than four years since you launched your website?
Is it time for a refresh or even a rebuild? The answer is most definitely likely a yes :)
So what’s the difference between a "refresh" and a "rebuild"?
A refresh usually refers to changing the "visuals" of the site (e.g. the design will change, but the backend functions will stay the same). A re-build really is a "start from scratch".
Have questions? Get in touch with us now!